Home » Tag Archives: gartner

Tag Archives: gartner

Tips for Building a Successful Enterprise Social Network

Enterprise social networks allow organizations to harness their collective “social intelligence.” Social network intelligence is the information that helps locate relevant expertise, furthers collaboration efforts, and finds important relationships that can be leveraged to help close deals, among other benefits. Knowledge that once might have been overlooked or lost is captured and applied to develop powerful new innovations. The layer ... Read More »

Gartner Reports Double Digit Growth for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011

Contract Value $1,116 Million, Highest in Gartner’s History, Up 14% YoY – Full Year 2011 Diluted Earnings per Share $1.39, Up 45% YoY – Full Year 2011 Free Cash Flow $213.6 Million, Up 11% YoY Gartner total Q4 revenue was $427.7 million, up 12% year-over-year. Foreign exchange had only a negligible impact.  Net income increased 23% while Normalized EBITDA increased ... Read More »