Burlingame, CA, and London, UK—October 24, 2012—Outsell, Inc., the leading research and advisory firm for the information and publishing industries, has expanded its leadership team and coverage.
- Alexander Linden has joined as the Vice President & Lead Analyst for Content Technology
- Rich Kreisman joined as the Vice President & Practice Leader for Science, Technology, and Healthcare
- William Jan is the Vice President & Practice Leader for Finance, Legal and Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Roseanne Spagnuolo is the new Vice President & Practice Leader charged with leading Outsell’s global information sourcing practice
- Ned May, Vice President & Lead Analyst will now lead Outsell’s coverage of the largest diversified publishing and information companies
“We are delighted to have such a strong and diverse group of talent join our team at Outsell”, said Anthea Stratigos, Co-founder & CEO of Outsell. “It’s such an exciting time at Outsell, with Will, Rich and Roseanne taking leadership of their practice areas, Alex providing insights on technology for our clients and Ned focusing on the largest of the companies in our industry. Our presence in Europe is growing, and our clients will be sure to benefit from our expanded coverage and global worldview”, said Stratigos. To read the full story click on the link below.
Source: Outsell Press Release
Outsell is a co-founder of BIIA