Global Sources has now fully launched its suite of services for the gifts and home products industries. The services connect a specialized community of buyers and suppliers through content, communication and five media channels — an online marketplace, a magazine, alerts, a mobile app and trade shows.
Running from April 27 to 30 at AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong, three co-located shows offer gift and home products buyers and suppliers high-level sourcing opportunities. These are China Sourcing Fair: Gifts & Premiums, China Sourcing Fair: Home Products and Korea Sourcing Fair: Gifts & Premiums.
Global Sources’ CEO, Spenser Au, said: “From product discovery to final orders, we help quality buyers find quality suppliers who establish long-term business partnerships. This is our 10th year holding the shows in Hong Kong and our shows have become a must-attend event for buyers in the gifts and home products industries. Top suppliers from China and across Asia showcase their newest products and this, in turn, attracts top buyers to attend every April and October.”
The shows are also supported by international industry organizations including Gifts Association Singapore, Thai Gifts Premiums & Decorative Association, Malaysian Gifts & Premium Association, International Association of Promotional Products and Shunde Home Appliance Chamber of Commerce.
Exhibitors are experienced exporters, 90 percent are exclusive at Global Sources shows and most of them are direct manufacturers. This allows buyers a unique opportunity to cut out the middleman and source directly at competitive prices, with flexible terms for production and delivery.
Other show highlights include:
- Featuring 10,000 products, a bag pavilion covers a rich selection of luggage, sports and promotional bags.
- A new Sports Event & Athletic Club Souvenirs pavilion: unique in Hong Kong and mainland China, to meet the sourcing demand for Olympic and other sports event promotion gifts.
- Sports Activity Zone creates an interactive product showcase at the show.
- Color Trends Area: Hosted in cooperation with Pantone, the world-renowned authority on colors, color trends will be illustrated with Pantone’s swatch cards, photos, videos and products from pre-selected exhibitors.
- Conference programs offer a unique and valuable opportunity to gain first-hand marketing intelligence and China sourcing strategies.
- Private Sourcing Events allow pre-selected exhibitors exclusive opportunities to meet large global companies in private during the shows. Sourcing teams from companies including BIC Graphic, Coop Denmark Asia and Top-Toy are scheduled to participate, representing combined annual sales of more than US$103 billion.
Source: Global Sources