Zurich Switzerland – February 13, 2014
Does your company have a sound Compliance and Ethics Policy in relation to Credit Risk Management? Do you “Know your Customer” from a compliance standpoint? You may already do this from a credit risk perspective, but what about your compliance obligations?
Is the company policy sufficient for current regulations within your own country in which you operate? Do you know which authorities oversee non-compliance and the enforcement penalties? Are you up to date on treaties, embargoes, sanctions and other export control regulations?
What do you know about the 4th EU Directive on Money Laundering?
Discussion will be focused on the following topics:
- Sound and ethical compliance and ethics policies
- Treaties, embargoes, sanctions and other export control regulations
- “Black list” name screening
- Country and product specific compliance restrictions and regulations
- Third-party payment of A/R
- Money laundering regulations, anti-bribery policies, foreign corrupt practices acts and other legislation and more
FCIB’s Roundtables are interactive and are organized with you, the credit professional, in mind. It’s the perfect opportunity to broaden your horizons and interact with your fellow FCIB colleagues. FCIB’s expert panelists are ready to offer help and guidance on the key points found in a compliance policy in a busy credit department environment.