Epicom is partnering with Dun and Bradstreet to offer Sugar users a native integration to D&B for data cleansing, list building, and data enrichment. Benefits of the Dun & Bradstreet integration for Sugar include:
- Stronger pipelines and increased sales effectiveness with fresh and accurate leads
- Greater insight and talking points with company and industry news and information
- Reduced research time and shorter sales cycles
- Compelling data to improve campaign planning and increase marketing ROI
- Elimination of manual data entry
SugarCRM users can choose from three levels of Dun & Bradstreet data integration packages based on business needs and budgets. “Epicom has high standards for CRM products and integrations and we continue to be impressed with Dun & Bradstreet’s seamless and quality integration to Sugar. We are excited to partner with D&B and offer our Sugar customers a solution for better data quality and sales insight,” said Amanda Anderson, Director of Marketing at Epicom.
About Epicom Corporation: Epicom is a technology solutions firm focused on consulting and executing complex Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation deployments, customizations and integrations. Epicom is dedicated to helping companies be successful and grow by providing comprehensive software solutions and services including training, support, and CRM hosting.
Source: Epicom Press Release