Home » Industry » Analytics » Dun & Bradstreet Q4 Revenue Up 4% – Full Year 2014 Up 2%

Dun & Bradstreet Q4 Revenue Up 4% – Full Year 2014 Up 2%

D&B 200D&B reported 2014 full year revenue of US$1,681.7 million up 2% from prior year. 

Fourth quarter revenue was US$ 489.8 up 4% before and 3% after the effects of foreign exchange.  North American core and total revenue was $379.9 million, up 4% year over year both before and after the effect of foreign exchange. Asia Pacific core and total revenue was $46.4 million, up 7% year over year before the effect of foreign exchange (up 5% after the effect of foreign exchange).  Europe and other International markets core and total revenue was $63.5 million, down 2% year over year before the effect of foreign exchange (down 4% after the effect of foreign exchange.

D&B Full Year 2014D&B’s North American Sales & Marketing business (Q4 revenues US$192.9 million) has overtaken the North American Risk Management Solutions Business (US$187.0 million).

“I’m pleased with our fourth quarter performance, which is our seasonally largest quarter. We are making progress on our strategy, and the overall execution by our team has delivered a very solid year,” said Bob Carrigan, President & CEO of Dun & Bradstreet. “Our strategy is helping us meet our customers’ growing need for data and insight, and we enter 2015 on track to achieve our goal of long-term sustainable growth.”

Source:  D&B Earnings Report

Leave a Reply