D&B announced a simplified organizational structure that includes six direct reports to Bob Carrigan, each of whom has global responsibilities:
- Josh Peirez has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer and will lead the new Global Operating Team, which includes Content, Product, Technology, Alliances, Strategy, and Mergers & Acquisitions, as well as the Worldwide Partner network;
- Mark Geneste has been promoted to Chief Sales Officer, following our elimination of the separate roles of President, North America and President, International, effective February 4, 2014. Mr. Geneste will lead the Company’s new Global Sales and Service team;
- Rishi Dave will join D&B as Chief Marketing Officer effective February 24, 2014. He joins D&B from Dell, Inc.;
- John Reid-Dodick joins D&B effective February 4, 2014, as Chief People Officer and was most recently with AOL, Inc.;
- Rich Veldran continues his position as Chief Financial Officer; and
- Chris Hill continues her position as Chief Legal Officer.
Emmanuel Conti, who currently serves as President, North America, notified us that he has been offered another professional opportunity and he will be leaving D&B during the first quarter of 2014.
President and CEO of D&B, Bob Carrigan stated: “In connection with executing our strategy we are simplifying our organizational structure. My direct reports and I are excited to build on our global market position to drive value for our shareholders as well as our customers and partners, both existing and new.”
Source: D&B Press Release