Customers of Oracle Eloqua can use D&B360 to integrate business insights into their workflows, enabling sales and marketing teams to pinpoint better opportunities and drive revenue growth. The enhanced D&B360 solution is the latest addition to the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud, an online marketplace for B2B marketing applications, and is currently available in North America.
Launched in early 2013, D&B360 for Oracle Eloqua provides users the full range of D&B’s automated data management, cleansing and enrichment capabilities, resulting in campaigns that can more effectively target prospects, reach decision makers and generate higher-quality leads. Oracle Eloqua customers have access to streamed, constantly updated D&B data and insight on companies, e-mail contacts and corporate family trees to help improve marketing results.
Features and benefits of the enhanced version include:
- Easier data management – optimize segmentation and targeting through D&B data matched and appended to company or contact records;
- Reverse e-mail lookup – submit e-mail addresses to retrieve names, contact details, and D-U-N-S® Numbers to improve personalization;
- More precise targeting – access over 100 data points on companies and contacts (represents access to more than four times the previous set of 23 available data points);
- Increase lead conversion rates – better personalize content based on a 360-degree view of prospects and customers; and
- Improved performance – all-new design offers faster matching and higher data quality, helping to reduce the cost of data management through automatic data refreshes and system updates.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Source: D&B Press Release