BIIA Member Credinform (Russia) has expanded coverage of company records in its Information and Analytical System GLOBAS-i®: In addition to company records in its Russian database (data on 9 million companies + 7 million individual entrepreneurs), Kazakhstan and Ukraine, it has added company records from Belarus. The data is now available online.
Over 150 000 Belarus company records were added to Credinform’s system including over 100 000 with the status ”active” and over 400 000 individual entrepreneurs including over 200 000 with the status ”active”.
The following data fields on Belarusian companies are available in the GLOBAS-i®:
- Company name, legal form and status;
- UNP/TRN (taxpayer’s registration number);
- key financial and economic indicators (on 3085 largest companies);
- announcements about bankruptcies and legally relevant events;
- plans of oversight bodies to inspect;
- type of economic activity (CCЕA/OKED codes)
For the foreseeable future there are plans to add data on trading in stocks of Belarusian companies as well as service that enables to request extracts from the Unified Register of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs of Belarus.
Source: Credinform Russia