Home » Industry » Credit Management Consulting (page 2)

Credit Management Consulting

Australian Credit Climate: Pitfalls and Red Flags of Bad Credit Management

Recent news reports have shown a long list of companies entering external administration and having issues with bad debt.  The increasing number of organisations finding themselves in trouble indicates a greater need for companies to pay closer attention to credit risk management. Veda’s Business Credit Demand Index for the December 2011 quarter showed that mainly small and medium sized businesses ... Read More »

China Credit Risk Management: Sinotrust Comments on Key Principles

Sinotrust perceives that around 80% of the doubtful accounts in China actually result from negligence and inadequacy in proactive measures, and the rest 20%, even being collected through legal action, cost much more than the accounts paid in.  Building an effective credit risk management function in a company often puts credit risk management in conflict with the sales department. Fu ... Read More »

Australian Risk Climate: Veda Publishes Credit Management Report

Veda, Australasia’s provider of commercial and consumer data intelligence and insights, announced on December 11th the results of its 2011 Credit Management in Australia report.  As the countdown to 2012 continues, the decline in consumer spending is unsurprisingly hitting businesses’ cash flow, forcing credit managers to revaluate their payment plans and get tough on terms. The results unveiled that 74% ... Read More »

Experian Opens North American Global Consulting Practice

Consulting organization takes the guess work out of business decisioning – Experian’s consultants to help clients enhance credit management strategies across their consumer and small business portfolios and the customer life cycle. Experian® announced the expansion of the company’s Global Consulting Practice that will provide its customers in the North American market with analysis, powerful insight and valuable recommendations that ... Read More »